Download Adobe Reader Full Standalone Offline Installer XI (11.0) Free from FreeMash.blogspot.com
A software that lets you view and print Portable Document Format (PDF) files
Adobe Reader X is a powerful software solution that enables you to view and print PDF documents fast and easy, no matter the content, be it photos, videos, emails, drawings or any kind of multimedia file.
The application allows you to write down comments and feedback using a separate frame in the right side of the window, while the reading space is not affected at all. In fact, this is one of this tool's strong points: the interface is quite clean, but still manages to provide a lot of tools for zooming, selecting text, print, add bookmarks and many others.
A great thing about Adobe Reader X is its ability work with CAD designs and geospatial maps converted to Portable Document Format. Also, in case you need to locate any element within a PDF file, the application offers a comprehensive file searching engine that finds what you need in a matter of seconds.
The security functions enable you to view and work with PDF documents without having to worry about malicious code being executed on your machine. The 'Protected Mode' and the 'Enhanced Security' features are designed to safeguard your computer and provide data protection and privacy.
When it comes to customizing Adobe Reader X, the Preferences area will give you the possibility to modify a wide range of settings. Comments, 3D and multimedia, measuring and reading options are available, as well as spelling or page units configurations.
In case you find Adobe Reader X too difficult to use, the application includes a comprehensive help manual. Unfortunately you will need an Internet connection to access it, which means you won't be able to read the documentation in offline mode.
All things considered, with this software you can't get it wrong simply because it still sets the standards insofar as PDF documents are concerned. Adobe Reader X really works as advertised and is the leading tool for viewing Portable Document Format files.
Adobe Reader description
Adobe Reader is the global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents. It's the only PDF file viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content, including forms and multimedia.
Acrobat Reader also lets you fill in and submit PDF forms online.
View and comment on any PDF document more securely
Open and view any PDF document in Adobe Reader software using new Protected Mode. Take advantage of enhanced review and commenting tools to share your feedback with others.
Interact with forms and rich media
Interact with rich PDF files, including PDF Portfolios, CAD files, and multimedia content. Complete, save, and send Reader enabled forms.
Easily access PDF documents
Feel confident that you can open and view any PDF file, regardless of which operating system you are running. Integrate with screen readers and other assistive technologies. Use online services at Acrobat.com to create, share, and store all kinds of PDF files.
Manage software rollouts and standards
Manage Reader deployments with common third-party software. Support for security and accessibility standards helps ensure compliance with government regulations and business policies.
Here are some key features of "Adobe Reader XI 11.0.0":
· Take advantage of the security of Protected Mode in Reader, which helps safeguard your computer software and data from malicious code.
Enhanced commenting tools:
· Make notes and share your feedback with others by marking up PDF documents using the Sticky Notes and Highlighter tools.
Simplified user interface:
· View information more precisely and efficiently. Choose reading mode to fit more content on the screen or two-up mode to view page spreads. Use keyboard shortcuts like print, zoom, and find within the browser.
Comprehensive file searching:
· Find and retrieve any PDF document or phrase within a document in seconds. Search for words in page content, annotations, bookmarks, form fields, or document metadata within any PDF file on a local computer.
Opening PDF Portfolios:
· Open and view contents of a PDF Portfolio, a collection of PDF documents, and other document types, including drawings, email messages, spreadsheets, and videos.
Electronic form submission:
· Fill, save, sign, and electronically submit forms that have been Reader enabled by Adobe LiveCycle ES2 or Adobe Acrobat software.
Flash technology support:
· Enable a new level of end-user interaction thanks to the ability of Reader to natively display rich media content created with Adobe Flash technology.
CAD and geospatial functionality:
· Reader users can access and interact with CAD designs and geospatial maps that have been converted to PDF.
Access to all PDF files:
· View and interact with PDF files that contain a wide variety of content types, including drawings, email messages, spreadsheets, videos, and other multimedia elements.
· Directly access online services at Acrobat.com from within Reader X. Perform common tasks such as creating PDF files, securely sharing and storing documents, and screen-sharing.
· Take advantage of support for the new ISO Standard 32000 for PDF. Also, Reader continues to support PDF/A, the ISO-approved standard for the long-term preservation of electronic documents; PDF/X (printing); PDF/H; PDF/E (engineering); XMP/RDF; and ODBC.
· Let Reader X read out loud, or change the reading order of columns. Reader meets the accessibility requirements mandated by Section 508 of the amended U.S. Rehabilitation Act.
· Manage Reader deployments using the Adobe Customization Wizard, IBM Tivoli, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Microsoft System Center Updates Publisher (SCUP), Windows Group Policy Objects, or Active Directory.
· Extend the functionality of Adobe Reader X using the Acrobat software development kit (SDK), available free of charge.
Multilingual User Interface:
· Install French, German, and Spanish simultaneously, and then switch among them using the Adobe Multilingual User Interface (MUI). The user interface also changes to the appropriate language on-the-fly.
· Intel 1.3GHz or faster processor
· 256MB of RAM (512MB recommended)
· 320 MB of available hard-disk space
· 1024x768 screen resolution
· Internet Explorer 7 or above, Firefox Extended Support Release or Chrome
· Video hardware acceleration (optional)
What's new in Adobe Reader 11.0.0:
· Use the Optimize for Web and Mobile guided Action to enhance PDF reading experiences for connected people on the go
· Convert PDF files to Microsoft PowerPoint files and update text, tables, objects, and master layouts with ease
· Edit PDF documents intuitively. Easily modify text or images, or reflow paragraphs on a page with a simple click and drag
· Find and replace text throughout your PDF file in just one step
· Create new PDF or web forms in minutes with the included FormsCentral desktop app
· View real-time results, displayed in easy-to-understand tables and charts, in the FormsCentral desktop app§
· Get PDF documents signed by others. Use the Adobe EchoSign service to request signatures and track status online
· Add edit and copy restrictions to your PDFs quickly when working in Acrobat or popular Microsoft Office applications
· Create and send interactive PDF files from popular Microsoft Office applications or web browsers using the Acrobat task ribbon
· Standardize routine, multistep PDF creation tasks using automated or guided Actions, working with a single file or batches of files
· Convert PDF files to fully editable Microsoft Word or Excel files, or copy and paste selected parts
· Turn PDF files into single or multiple HTML web pages, complete with editable style elements for quick reformatting
· Organize multiple documents in one PDF file, including spreadsheets, emails, scanned documents, websites, and photos
· Combine a wide range of content types into a polished PDF Portfolio.
· Sign a PDF file by typing or drawing your name, inserting an image of your signature, or adding a certificate signature
· Standardize routine, multistep tasks with guided or automated Actions
· Create and validate conformance with ISO 32000 PDF standards and convert existing PDFs to ISO-compliant formats
· Enhance PDFs for accessibility. Check, verify, and adjust documents that need to meet WCAG 2.0 and PDF/UA standards
· Help safeguard systems and data with robust application security, including sandboxing technology
· Customize application features and settings with free tools such as the Customization Wizard and the Enterprise Toolkit
· Easily deploy your software and update computers with support for Microsoft SCCM/SCUP and Apple Remote Desktop
· Deliver Acrobat and Reader as centrally managed, touch-friendly, virtual applications with support for Citrix XenApp
How to Download
1. Click on the download links below
2. Wait for few seconds and then click on